Keeping our students and faculty safe and healthy is our highest priority. The following safety practices were created with the CDC, State & local health / safety guidelines in mind to make sure we can provide a safe learning environment during our return to in person dance instruction.
We are proud to announce that our entire faculty is fully vaccinated!
(**Beginning July 5th, 2022 masks will be optional for all students**)
Masks or face coverings are required within the facility for everyone ages 2+. This includes during class, as well as entering and exiting the studio. We will give additional breaks throughout the class as needed.
Please note that this may change to be optional for vaccinated students dependent on the state of COVID.
The waiting room will be closed to parents, families and visitors at this time. Parents are welcome to wait in their vehicle or outside of the building.
Class sizes will be limited to a maximum of 12 students per class. Please note that may change during the session dependent on the state of COVID.
HAND WASHING / SANITIZER
All students and faculty should wash hands and/or use hands sanitizer upon entering the facility. Two touch-less hand sanitizer stations are located within the studio.
BELONGINGS & CLASS UNIFORM
Students will be encouraged to arrive already dressed for class and should limit their belongings to one bag.
Please use restroom before entering the studio or prior to dance class. Both bathrooms have a HEPA air purifier.
The studio will be thoroughly cleaned daily.
HEPA AIR PURIFIER
Each classroom has been outfitted with two HEPA air purifiers.
ARRIVAL / DISMISSAL
- Students should be dropped off by the front door, already dressed for class. Waiting areas are now closed to parents.
- Students will be allowed to enter the studio approx. 5 minutes before class begins.
- Upon arrival, students will be given hand sanitizer.
- After class, students will get their belongings and change their shoes. Students will then be escorted out of the building to their parents by the front door.
- Parents of younger students may enter the studio to assist with getting ready for class
POSITIVE CASE PROTOCOL
We will comply with NY state guidance.
Students can now attend live classes via Zoom. We stream each in person class to allow students and parents maximum flexibility. We encourage any parent to use the virtual option if they don’t feel comfortable with in-person classes.